
I can't believe my baby girl will be graduating next month. When she was born we were in the hospital for 2 weeks. Her Grandma Barbara was so excited that she went and bought her a ton of clothes...up to size 2. I said "She'll NEVER get that big!". Well, my hopes that she'd stay a baby were crushed and Amber has continued to grow and develop into a beautiful young women.
Amber has been blessed with many talents. She has a beautiful voice....I love to hear her sing. She can play the piano by ear...and loves to tinker with her violin. Amber is also a great artist. She's been drawing every since she was little. In her sophomore year she took a fashion design class and was required to do a portfolio of her designs. It was awesome. Maybe that class is what inspired her to pursue a career in fashion design and merchandising. Another one of Amber's great talents is her ability to write. She has written many short stories and essays for school. They blow your mind. Everything is so colorful. She is excellant at making her words come to life on the page. I put her up there with JK Rowling.
Amber has applied a Alabama University. We are hoping to hear something soon. She is graduating 5th in her class so I fully expect to hear that she was accepted. The thought of staying home and going to school doesn't appeal to Amber very well.....but wherever she ends up I know she'll do her best and be successful. CONGRATULATIONS AMBER! We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment