
Spencer turned 16 on February 6th! The very first thing he and his dad did that day was to go to the DMV. Spencer was officially licensed to drive on his 16th birthday. Geary is letting him drive our red Honda....and Spencer has very graciously volunteered to take "the boys" (AKA: Brandon and Nick) to school each day. I giggle when I leave for work and I see them at the gas station picking up a very WHOLESOME breakfast. Yea Right! It's been a month now...so I can't remember everything he got for his birthday...but I remember that Jessica took him shopping for clothes, Amber took him out to eat and then shopping for car accessories. The Honda is really cool now that Spencer is driving it. (steering wheel cover, new shifting nob, new brake and gas pedals. (WOW) Geary and I got Spencer that all important teen age accessory....a Cell Phone! We also bought him some minutes, and gave him some cash for his first DATE!!!!! (YES, he's used it) Melissa got Spencer a job at Subway....so ladies...he's employed and licensed! And thanks to Grandma and Papa he has some spending money!
Spencer is a great kid. He has many talents and gifts and he keeps us laughing with his funny faces. He's like another Jim Carey. Spencer is a lot of fun and we are very proud of him! We Love you...and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (See a picture of Spencer and his twin. Scroll down and look on the right!)
No comments:
Post a Comment