Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Lady Panthers

The Scottsboro paper has a photographer that is fantastic. She not only takes the girl's pictures...but she E-Mails them to me too. I hope that someone will do the same with Brandon's pictures! I can't take excellent pictures because I can't zoom in. Thanks to Donna Frazier for taking all the sports photos of Emily.
Last year The Lady Panthers had and excellent team and were one game away from state. They lost that game in the last inning when their opponent knocked the ball out of the park resulting in a home run. It was disappointing!
We have a young team this year since a lot of seniors graduated. They are struggling this season....but I hope they'll stick with it and have some fun. I think of the movie...WE ARE MARSHALL. Sometimes you have to hang in there and give the team time to grow together and get strong. It'll happen.....just stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment