Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Nick!

I had to use purple for the font color because Nick is an LSU fan! We celebrated his 13th birthday last night, March 11th. Can you believe it? 13 already! As you can see....Nick was very excited and anxious to blow out his candles. He requested an Oreo Dirt Cake instead of the traditional birthday cake. It was a hit. Yummy beyond words. Nothing like cream cheese, vanilla pudding an Oreos to help you smile and pack on 50 pounds.
Geary took Nick shopping for some really, ultra cool, basketball shoes. WHAT???? Not skater shoes? We were shocked too. I hope CSS doesn't go out of business! Nick loves his new shoes and we hope that he'll get many many, many, many ,many, months of good use out of them! $$$$
Nick was very excited to get a Van Halen CD (our kids are very retro!). His GIRLFRIEND got him a CD of The Who. Who? THE WHO! You know, the band I listened to when I was growing up? He also enjoyed all the cards and the b-day money from Grandma and Papa! Thanks guys.

As you can tell from our pictures...Nick is a fun guy to live with. He seems kinda quiet, but when he has something to say it's always hilarious. Don't even get him laughing; once he starts he just can't stop. We're thankful for Nick, because without him we'd have to buy a dictionary. We also just love having him around. Happy 13th Birthday Nick. Make this year a ton of fun!

1 comment:

  1. What fun birthdays! I love all of the pictures and the updates. Angela, your room is just beautiful! What a Change. You must feel 'royal' when you go to bed. I bet you even sleep better. Way Cool!!

    ReplyDelete