As you know Geary has been working tirelessly on our home addition for two years. In fact, I think this month is the two year anniversary. He has really come a long way....especially when you consider he just works on it a couple hours here and there. Here's a picture of Geary doing his FAVORITE part of the job....tape and mud. You should have seen our room. At one point our whirlpool tub was in there, saws, extension chords, fans, paint cans, all manner of tools. It was a mess.
Here is the room after painting and putting in the floor. Looks pretty cool huh?


Here are a few after pictures. We love the way it turned out. We still need to hang the sheers.....but you can see the general idea. The kids love our room. They go up there and just look around. It is pretty amazing considering what a disaster it was. Thanks Honey! You are a miracle worker. I LOVE IT!
That is a pretty awesome room! A great getaway for you two. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is so beautiful!! Can you come do my room next? I love the colors and everything. It is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteAlicia