Thursday, February 26, 2009

Melvin Mundt


This is a picture of Geary's dad: Melvin Mundt. Melvin passed away several years ago so I never had the pleasure of meeting him. He was a tough guy who'd been through many challenges in his life. I wish I could have met him....I would have enjoyed hearing some of his crazy stories. I always think it's fun to notice characteristics between parent and child. In my own children I see characteristics of their great grandparents.... Genetics are interesting. I wish I could look at Geary and know what parts of his personality were contributed by his Dad (although I have my suspicions.) Even though I never met Melvin, I know that he picked a great wife and that he raised wonderful children. I know that someday I'll get to meet Melvin and I'll be sure to give him a great big hug and tell him THANKS for raising a great son!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of your family. I bet Melvin was a great guy, just like Geary. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete