Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Jonathan waiting his turn to play the Wii. He's an expert bowler!
Megan and Samantha

Ian is jammin' on the drums!

Angela and Geary - still in love!

Amber and Jessica


Alicia is watching the kids play guitar hero. She's holding Samantha, but since Samantha was picking her nose I decided to crop the picture.


My work has changed the system so that I can't update my blog anymore. Boo Hoo. I guess they expect me to work for my pay. I only blogged on my lunch, or on very slow days when there was nothing else going on. I guess I'll have to get a new home computer so I can blog our family events on my own time. I'm using a borrowed computer on a wireless network so I can post my updates!

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Alicia, Jonathan, Samantha, and Ian came for a week. My kids loved playing with their little cousins. You'd think that with 4 kids of my own I'd remember what it is like to have a house full of little ones, but amazingly I forgot. Alicia is such a good mom. Very sweet and patient. She is very busy tending to everyones needs.

We had a wonderful meal: ham, turkey, dressing, pea salad, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, fruit salad, and pumpkin pie and cheesecakes for dessert. YUMMY! We spent a lot of time talking and playing guitar hero. The kids are so awesome at all the games.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Food, Family....and no crazy shopping! I can't wait for next year

No comments:

Post a Comment