
When I asked Megan what she wanted for her birthday she said she wanted to go to the movies with her friends, shop at Bridge Street and Rue 21, and eat at CiCi's Pizza. We went to Bridge Street on Friday afternoon and saw Battle of the Smithsonian. The girls enjoyed the movie....they liked laughing at me as I dozed off. I did wake up after a very brief snooze and actually liked the movie. Amy Adams was great as Amelia Earhart. After the movie I took a few pictures. The theater was pitch black so everyone got a kick out of the bright flash from the camera.
We walked around Bridge Street. We especially enjoyed Aeropostle. Megan took a quick nap (ha ha)...it was the quietest she was all day. A street artist made Megan a flower balloon. I actually made a video of that but it took to long to upload. Maybe I'll add it later.
Megan invited Andrea (in the glasses) and Audrey to go with us. The girls met at church, and although they are different ages they really enjoy each other.
These are the clothes Megan got from Rue 21. They really aren't supposed to be worn
together....but she is excited to wear her new outfit. Notice the peace sign bracelet. She is CRAZY for peace signs.
together....but she is excited to wear her new outfit. Notice the peace sign bracelet. She is CRAZY for peace signs.Here is our family dinner. Megan requested shrimp. We had shrimp, stuffed baked potatos, salad, and french bread. Megan requested a Raspberry birthday cake. It was sooo good.
Happy 10th Birthday Megan!








Happy B-Day Megan!! Wish we could have been there, too.
ReplyDelete