Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stutz Family Visit

The day Josephine left Melissa and her kids came from Texas and stayed at my parent’s house for a week. Brandon had a ton of fun hanging out with his cousins, Logan and Tanner. Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures of them together. I was at work during the day and they were off doing stuff in the evenings. Grandpa took them fishing one night and they all brought home a lot of fish.

Melissa took all the kids to Sci-Quest. It’s a hand-on science museum here in Huntsville. The kids had a blast running around and trying different science experiments. The day after they went to the science museum they all went to the Aquarium in Chattanooga. Brandon was able to tag along for that too. Brandon is totally into fish and loves studying and reading about them. He has a lot of fun with the fish tank in his room. Maybe Marine Biology will be in his future.

While the boys went fishing Grandma and the Girls went shopping at Bridge Street. It’s really tough to get good pictures....us Mayberry’s don’t like to be photographed. Fortunately our children are total posers... so here are a few pictures of our shopping adventure.




















We went to a lot of different stores and looked at everything from clothes to shower curtains.



















All that browsing made us hungry so we stopped at the chocolate crocodile for candied apples. They are sinfully AWESOME.













Last Saturday everyone came to one of Emily’s games and watched her team get massacred! It was the worst game they ever played. Besides that game they’ve actually played really well. It’s too bad Melissa’s family wasn’t there to see The Heat at their best. Oh well....there’s always next season.

While Grandpa and I watched Emily’s 3d game, Melissa, Grandma, and the kids went to see UP. I had taken Megan and Nick to see it the week before and we just LOVED it. Really, it’s awesome. I cried, I laughed, and was completely entertained. The 3D effects are wonderful.....just don’t sit too close to the screen. Melissa, mom, and the kids loved the movie too. SEE IT SOON!



Disyney's UP. It's fantastic!
Melissa, we loved visiting with you and the kids. I can’t wait to see you again in July!
Madison, Megan and Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment