Monday, February 23, 2009

February 2009 Update

It's been a while since I've written. I lost the cable to my camera so I haven't been able to download any pictures. I plan on buying one very soon!

Basketball season has ended. Woodville came in 2nd place in the area finals. They lost 47 to 43 to their Skyline rivals. It was a tough game but the girls played really well. They pulled ahead after being behind 8 points....fell behind again....but played hard until the very end.

Brandon is now playing Baseball and Emily moved right into Softball season. Brandon's team lost their 1st game last Tuesday 3-0. They played well...it was fun watching them hit the ball and steal bases. Their downfall was in their catching. You gotta catch the ball to get the other team out and they had a few errors with their catching and throwing. Nothing that time and practice can't fix. Brandon looked really cute in his uniform....he even modeled his sliding pants and underarmer! WOW!!!! Bet ya'll can't wait for that picture to be downloaded!

Geary has been busy finishing our bedroom. We painted the room "soft denim". Geary has hung the window trim, and put most of the flooring in this weekend! It's looking very pretty. We got a great deal on Pergo. The color is "cherry" and it looks very warm and pretty in our room.

A lot of us have been under the weather the past week or 2. Jessica has laryngitis...her voice has been lost (or mostly lost) for a couple weeks. Nicolas had bronchitis and is recovering. I was hit with the flu last Tuesday and just starting feeling human today. Amber is sounding like she has bronchitis, and Spencer felt like he was getting the flu this morning! Guess the germ bug is making it's way through the Mundt family. I hope that you all stay well.

February has been a birthday month. Happy Birthday to Grandma Judy on February 12th! Happy 16th birthday to Spencer on February 6th. Brandon will be 13 tomorrow, February 24th. And Grandma Barbara's birthday is February 28th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. I loved all of the pictures of Geary! I vote that he is the most handsome now. spencer and Nick look a lot like their dad.

    ReplyDelete