Monday, February 23, 2009

Geary's Then and Now

When I was sick in bed Geary decided to clean out his "junk drawer". He emptied everything out on the bed and my blogger skills kicked in. I found a few old pictures of my man and decided I would post his Then and Now pictures.


This is Geary's old drivers license. He was 20 in this picture. I laughed (actually I cried) because I weigh more now than he did then.
This is my "honey" at age 19. Are there any questions where our boys get their long hair from?

This Geary around 16 or 17. Underneath all the hair and clothes is the school's future weight lifting champion! He's my "incredible hulk"!
This is Geary (in the middle) at age 13 or 14. He and his buds are getting ready to leave for a dance. Gotta love the leisure suite! Someday...ask Geary how his friend on the right burned his face. It's a good story about boys, rock n roll, and fire.
Isn't he just squeezable? Geary was probably 4 or 5 in this picture. See the sparkle in his eye? What was he thinking.....hmmmm?
I laughed and laughed when I saw this picture. This is Geary at 4 months old. What a sweetheart. I love all the fuzzy monkey hair.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that someone is at least reading my blog! I just told my husband tonight that I don't think any of the girls ever look at it. THanks!! You have a wonderful family!! I love kids (so far... lol!) No, they are all wonderful kids. I have a personal blog attached to the softball blod if you ever want to look at my baby. Maybe more one day, but not any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,yes, that is me jerry on the right.and i truly owe geary for putting the fire out!well he had too! otherwise he would have been left alone to blame!god was truly watching over us!and when we got up to the apt. ill never forget the roll of skin that came off my chin, in the shower.ok T.M.I. you dont think of these things during the act! well geary thanks for the fat lip! and saving my life! friends always......

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU ANGELA FOR PUTTING UP THOSE PICTURES WOW,THEY TRULY BRING ME BACK TO WHEN I MET GEARY IN THE,NEWBURGH APTS.ASK HIM ABOUT TRYING TO BREAK THE GUINNESS RECORD OF STAYING IN THE POOL THE LONGEST HAHAHA!I CAN PUT A DATE ON THAT, IT WAS THE DAY ELVIS DIED.ANYWAY I WISHED HE HAD A BETTER PIC OF ME. THEY LOOKED GREAT, I LOOKED LIKE I JUST GOT A FACIAL! LOL!

    ReplyDelete