Friday, January 23, 2009

Then and Now


I was looking at through photographs and thought it would be fun to post some Then & Now pictures. I don't have a current picture of Jessica and Melissa...but they've promised to help me get some. I will try and do a Then & Now of each of the kids. Maybe even some of me and Geary! (we'll pull the black and whites...ha ha)

I first met the "twins" in 2005, not long after their 17th birthday. They were a little apprehensive about someone taking their daddy away. Melissa's first words to me were "I'm dead!" Jessica was a little more friendly, but I think that was because I was bringing a cheesecake for them to eat! Needless to say, we are all good friends now.
A lot has changed in the last 20 years since their 1st b-day picture was taken. It has been 3 years since this prom picture was taken. They were 17 and juniors . Now they are 20 and have long since graduated High School. Melissa will graduate from Virginia college in June! The girls are planning a trip to California and Las Vegas in May so they can attend a friends wedding. They're not babies anymore (but don't tell Geary!).

I love their baby picture! It's fun to look at because it's so obvious who is who. Melissa is on the left and Jessica on the right. In the prom picture Jessica is on the left and Melissa on the right. I wonder what fun fun fun surprises this year will bring? New son-in-laws, new jobs, new cars, new hair color? You just never know what's going to happen next. STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea... I can't wait to see more pics of each of yours and Geary's kids. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete