Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Geary's Car Art














As many of you know my husband has a great love for 32 Fords, and old rusty cars in general. In 2006 he drew me a new picture each month, and I made it into a calendar. Here are a few of the pictures he drew. By the way, this was something every guy at work looked forward to seeing. Everybody stopped by my desk to check out the latest picture.

3 comments:

  1. Cool cars! I grew up with these cars sitting in our front yard. My brother had the same passion. (it may have been a 34 ford coupe?)
    I didn't know that Geary was such a great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a pretty good artist! Unless he is like Matt and is only exceptional at drawing ONE thing and that ONE thing only. In Matt's case, it is Homer Simpson. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, honestly, Geary is good at drawing everything. Whether it's cars, house plans, people...he's very talented. Although....I don't think he's as refined as Patrick Ollila, who's talent just blows my mind away. My artistic abilites are at a kindergarten level so I really admire anyone who can make something pretty. Even Tiffany did an amazing job with her living room walls. I never saw them until I looked at her Christmas blog. I would have had paint running down the walls. She did a great job. We do have great artists in our family.

    ReplyDelete