Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day

What a memorable Christmas.   I woke up early and went downstairs to start breakfast.   They forcasted snow....but I was SHOCKED at how much we got.   The ground was covered and there was an inch on the deck.   The snow continued to fall hard throughout the day.   I guess we got 3 or 4 inches.   What a beautiful White Christmas.

Geary's kids came over around 9:00 and all 12 of us opened presents.   It's always fun doing this because the Mundts like to give gag gifts and it's always good for a laugh.   Charley and Alex got some really fun underwear- I have pics to display later.   Don't worry....they aren't modelling, just holding their underwear.

We enjoyed a big breakfast - waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, sausage patties, hashbrowns, cinnamon rolls, and orange and grape juice.

After breakfast everyone took off, Geary went back to bed, and the cleanup began.   Gotta smile - it was a fun morning!

Merry Christmas.