
Last Monday I was VERY busy at work. Someone asked me to put toner in the Xerox Copy machine. No big deal....right? I had no problem changing the toner. But after I installed it the machine said to change the waste toner bottle. I checked a nearby cabinet and I felt so lucky that there was one in stock. I pulled the old one out and replaced it. I then decided to put the old one in a bag...because it would be very bad if it spilled. Then, GOSH DARN IT, the dang thing slipped out of my hand.
It was as if I was watching it in slow motion. The bottle flew forward and black dust billowed out into the air coating the copy machine. I think I stood there for a whole minute completely stunned. Everyone got a big kick out of it. I guess I made everyone look graceful and sophisticated in comparison. It was all cleaned up..but man was my face red.
Been there, done that... many times. :) And each time, my face turned red, too. ;)
ReplyDelete