
Weather here has been CRAZY! We had our first snow on January 7th. Woodville Schools were closed for 3 days because of icy roads. It took me 2 hours to get home because of all the traffic that had to go around the mountain pass.
On January 21st I left work and it was pouring down rain and windy. I was soaked by the time I got to my car. I ran in Target to get milk and juice and by the time I left the store the rain and wind had stopped. Just as I got on the highway I heard the Tornado Sirens. I looked up...and there it was. It was too pretty to be a tornado!
I decided to go home (dumb, I know). Even though I was driving towards the tornado, I was far enough back that I could watch it.
I would have messed my pants. That is so freakin' scary!!!!!
ReplyDelete