We threw all caution to the wind and bought a strapless bra for the occasion too! (BRA not pictured! ha ha) Emily looked fabulous.
On Wednesday I took her to get a spa pedicure and manicure. She had to play the part of a queen so I figured I treat her like a queen.

Here she is looking beautiful. A photographer took pictures of her and me before half time, and pictures of her and Geary when they walked out on the court. When I get a professional copy I'll add them to the blog. Emily looked beautiful and everyone cheered her on.


WOW!!! She looks gorgeous. That dress is awesome - and she's got quite the hot bod to go with it. Get your shot-gun ready Geary.
ReplyDeleteWe love and miss you guys!!
What a beautiful dress! Goes well with the beautiful princess! And, I agree with Alicia - keep those boys at bay!
ReplyDelete