My husband, Kenny, and Spencer are working on Kenny's car....or Spencer's car....or my car....or the go cart.....or they work on whatever needs to be repaired. (All three of them are under the truck.)

The last few week-ends I've been working on redecorating a bedroom. This is Melissa's old room. Emily and Megan are helping me primer it so I can paint it blue for Spencer.

Here is my "almost finished" picture. I still have the painters tape on the ceiling and trim.... I actually finished the room and it looks pretty good. It took a week since I painted the ceiling, walls, and trim. Then I spent a few hours cleaning paint off the floor. Do you think the blue is BRIGHT enough? Spencer wanted it to be the same color as his car.

My kids go on dates. Here is Emily waiting for her homecoming date to arrive. It was her first date...she looked very pretty in her purple dress.
Getting ready was a bit of a nightmare. Emily was ready to go, and leaned over the sink to check her teeth, or a zit or whatever. When she looked down she had brown foundation all over her dress. Evidently, Megan decided to try out my make up and had it spilled on the sink...when Emily leaned in it got all over her!
It was 10 minutes before her date was to arrive and Emily is screaming for me to come help her. I was covered in paint (remember the pictures above), so I dropped everything, washed up, and went to her rescue. We tried to get the make up out but the foundation wouldn't budge. Finally, I grabbed a toothbrush and some Oxyclean (thanks to Brandon), and mixed it with laundry soap and the spot came out. Now she was left standing there with a huge, soapy, wet spot. We poured water over the dress and got the soap out, then we got two blow dryers and had her dress clean, dry, and ready to go by the time her arrived. PHEW!
My kids go to parties. Here is Megan and at her friends b-day party. It was at a rollerskating rink. They also played laser tag. After the party Amber picked up Megan and took her to her house for the weekend. They went to movies and out to eat. Amber always shows her younger brothers and sisters a good time.
This is a short video of Brandon's last football game. It was on a Friday night, the wind was blowing 50 mph, and it was raining. The boys played hard and it was an exciting game. This clip doesn't show anything special except you can see the rain and wind whipping over the field. The Panthers are in Black and Yellow.Last Saturday we went to Emily's first basketball game. Emily's picture was in the paper and it pictured her blocking the opponents shot. When I get a copy of the picture I'll put it under the article below. It was an exciting game! Emily did score a couple baskets, but I'm not sure how many.
Published November 10, 2009
The 2009-10 prep basketball season started in thrilling fashion for the Woodville girls on Saturday.Brittney Chism sank a jumpshot as time expired to give the Panthers a 41-40 season-opening victory over Randolph in the Woodville Tip-Off Tournament."The game was back and forth the whole time," said Woodville coach Joey Swinford. "It was a very exciting win for the team."Class 3A Randolph led 11-8 after one quarter, 23-20 at halftime and 28-26 entering the fourth quarter. Randolph had taken a 40-39 lead with four seconds left before the Panthers pulled out the victory.Sandra Osburn and Travannah Roden each scored 11 points for Woodville (1-0), which also got eight points from Rebecca Tidwell and seven from Chism. Laura Van Puerstm scored nine points for Randolph while Ayeshia Patel had eight.
Looks like a foul to me! Emily is aggressive!
No comments:
Post a Comment