Thursday, October 8, 2009

September was Birthday Month

As you can see I'm behind in my blogging. I tried to post updates in September but for some reason I was unable to access my link. Now i am trying to play catch up!

Jessica and Melissa celebrated the 21st birthday on September 16th. Jessica threw a party at Station #2 - a very fancy bowling alley in Bridge Street. She had about 25 people show up to bowl, play air hockey and eat a TON of cake. I wasn't able to go because of other things that were going on that night, but she said each lane had leather couches for everyone to sit on, they had strobe lights flashing, and music in the background. I think everyone had a great time. She had a HUGE very cool cake. If she sends me the pictures I'll post them.

My birthday was on the 19th. Geary took me to Red Lobster and to see All About Steve. The movie was pretty funny. Jessica got me the chair and table pictured above. It is sitting out on our deck. Isn't it gorgeous? I just love it. The kids and I have enjoyed sitting on the deck, especially now that the weather is cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment