Friday, August 21, 2009

Space and Rocket Center

Dynetics (my employer) celebrated their 35th anniversary at the Space and Rocket Center on July 31st. Our family enjoyed great BBQ, Rides, a 3D Movie about the Sun, and a great tour of the space museum. Here are a few pictures.

Amber trying to land the space shuttle. Stay on Earth Amber....Can you imagine the damage this girl could do to the Space Shuttle. Have you seen my car????
It took Geary a couple of trys but he was able to land. What a good astronaut.

"Who me? I would NEVER touch the detinate button?

Emily on the left...riding the Space Shot. Megan, Brandon and Nick are on the right.

Megan, Brandon and Nick are ready to get shot into space!


Let's get in line AGAIN!
No pictures are posted of me....'cause I'm too fat for pictures. The camera adds 10 pounds and well, No thanks. I have enough pounds with out the camera. Spencer went with us too but he was too SHY to get his picture taken. He's in good shape.....don't know what his problem is!

1 comment:

  1. You are NOT too fat for pictures. But, you are a retard for thinking so. That's ok.....I still love you.

    ReplyDelete